If your child is current on their physical exam (well child check), you can request a Child Health Assessment form. This document is from The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) and therefore accepted by all local daycares and schools. It typically takes two business to complete the document.

Immunization records can be picked-up anytime we are open – please call to confirm – or mailed to your address on file (request below).

Please fill out the request below. Do not refresh the page before submission.

Oops! We could not locate your form.

The request above is for paperwork for schools and daycares.
If you wish to obtain medical records or have them sent to another healthcare provider, please fill out a release (PDF only) and mail/fax/upload it after signing the form.